School support for students eligible for Free School Meals
During these challenging times, we want to ensure pupils eligible for free school meals continue to access support when not in school.
Weavers Academy will use the national free school meals voucher scheme setup by the Department for Education in partnership with Edenred UK. A 16-digit number, an ‘eCode’, will be issued via email to eligible families. Eligible families can then go online to redeem the eCode against a choice of eGift cards to be used at one of the named major supermarkets.
We recommend ordering your supermarket eGift at home before going to the store. To select your supermarket eGift card, follow the steps below:
1. Copy eCode from your email
2. Go to www.freeschoolmeals.co.uk
3. Enter the 16 digit eCode (you can enter more than one eCode if you have more than one to redeem)
4. Select a supermarket from one of the following:
5. Enter the amount and add to basket
6. Checkout and enter the email address you would like the eGift card sent to
7. Your eGift card will be processed and sent (please allow up to 3 hours for it to be delivered to your inbox).
For full details please see Free School Meals Parent/Carer FAQ brochure. Should you encounter any difficulties or require further help please refer to the guidance on the school website or contact the school on 01933 222 830 or via email@example.com.