Travelling to School Safely
In line with Government’s advice please see below tips for travelling to and from school safely:
In line with the Government’s advice please see below tips for travelling to and from school safely:
- If you live a short distance from your school or college, walk, cycle or scoot to and from school wherever it is possible and safe to do so.
- Avoid sharing a car with anyone outside of your household or support bubble.
- If you are using public transport to get to school or college, plan ahead and allow more time for your journey.
- When you are travelling by public or dedicated school transport, don’t forget to:
- wear a face covering (unless you are exempt, including if you are aged 11 and under). It is important you wear them for the entirety of your journey, including inside a bus or train station.
- social distance where possible.
- wash or sanitise your hands regularly.
- be considerate to fellow passengers and staff.